SEARCH OUR SITE
2003 Fall Newsletter here!
CATALOG Available In Print
How To Order/Ship Dates
Bulbs & Tubers
Plants for butterflies & birds
List of shade perennials
A Few Select Links (non commercial)
Send e-mail to
Mary's Plant Farm
HOW TO ORDER
Postage and Handling charges
Printed hardcopy of catalog available, click here
The months we ship plants
Four ways to order
WHEN WE DO SHIP:
We ship most plants APRIL, MAY, JUNE and then again in OCTOBER.
Trees, shrubs, roses shipped FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, and OCTOBER.
WHEN WE DO NOT SHIP:
Plants are NOT shipped DECEMBER, JANUARY, or FEBRUARY.
Plants are NOT shipped JULY and AUGUST.
WHEN SHIPMENTS DEPEND ON WEATHER:
Shipments in SEPTEMBER depend on the weather.
Shipments in NOVEMBER and MARCH depend upon the weather.
WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE U.S.
Four ways to order:
- Print out order form and mail it with check, money order, or credit card information. If you want Email confirmation of your order, please give us your Email address. We will not sell or give your name or Email address to anyone!
- Print out order form and fax it to 513-892-2053 with credit card information.
- Call us at 513-894-0022 with your order.
Our business hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm (Eastern Standard) Tuesday-Saturday, and noon to 5:00pm Sunday.
We are closed Sunday beginning July 1st.
- Include your credit card information at your own risk. If you do email us your credit card number, divide your card number into two parts, and send them to us in two separate emails. Or email the order and call us with your credit card information.
Postage and Handling:
|Postage & Handling
||East of Mississippi
||West of Misssissippi
|Orders up to $30.00
|Orders from $30.01 to $50.00
|Orders over $50.00
||15% of order
||22% of order
|Trees shipped in oversize boxes (5'-6') will have an addtional shipping fee of $10.00 each. For larger shrubs (4' and up), there is an addtional $5.00 each. This is a pass through of the UPS "oversize box charge".
Alaska and Hawaii orders are sent postage charged by carrier plus $3.00 handling.
Download printed catalog in MS Word format.
To download the catalog:
1. Right click on the above link "printed catalog"
2. Select "Save Target As.." (if using Internet Explorer) or select "Save Link As.." (if using Netscape Navigator).
3. Note the "Save in:" folder and note the "File name:" box (the file is called "print-catalog.doc").
4. Click the save button.
5. Start up Word, open up "print-catalog.doc", and print.
A printed copy of the catalog is available. If you would like a printed hardcopy of our catalog mailed to you, send $1.00 to:
Mary's Plant Farm